Become a member of the ASPH QI Academy
- Would you like to make improvements in patient experience and patient safety?
- Would you like to know more about QI?
- Are you in a leadership role or you would like to be in the future?
- Do you have an idea for a change?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then the ASPH QI Academy is for you. You can join the academy by attending our one-day course designed to give you an understanding of quality improvement theory and the practical skills to get started with QI.
By joining the QI Academy you will:
- Become a member of a community of QI champions and connect with others
- Build your core skills in improvement, patient safety and leadership
- Receive a certificate of attendance
The course can also form part of your CPD portfolio and be used for revalidation in nursing.
The one-day course includes time to work with the team and receive advice on getting started with a QI project, as well as covering:
- An overview of QI and patient safety
- The Model for Improvement
- Testing changes using Plan Do Study Act (PDSA)
- Using measurement and data for improvement
- The human side of change
We hope that you will take the opportunity to attend the one-day course and join the QI Academy, and that you will encourage members of your team to do the same.
ASPH QI Academy One-Day Course
To book your place on any of the dates below and join the academy please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The QI Academy training dates are listed below:
Thursday 22nd March 2018 – 09:00 to 16:00; Room Two, Chertsey House, St Peter’s Hospital
Tuesday 24th April 2018 – 09:00 to 16:00; Room Two, Chertsey House, St Peter’s Hospital
Wednesday 16th May 2018 – 09:00 to 16:00; Room Three, Education Centre, Ashford Hospital
Thursday 7th June 2018 – 09:00 to 16:00; Room Three, Chertsey House, St Peter’s Hospital
Wednesday 8th August 2018 – 09:00 to 16:00; Room Three, Chertsey House, St Peter’s Hospital
Wednesday 3rd October 2018 – 09:00 to 16:00; Room Two, Chertsey House, St Peter’s Hospital