Become a Member of the ASPH QI Academy
- Would you like to make improvements in patient or staff experience and safety?
- Would you like to know more about QI?
- Are you in a leadership role or you would like to be in the future?
- Do you have an idea for a change?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then the ASPH QI Academy is for you. You can join the academy by attending our one-day course designed to give you an understanding of quality improvement theory and the practical skills to get started with QI.
By joining the QI Academy you will:
- Become a member of a growing community of QI champions and connect with others
- Build your core skills in improvement, patient safety and leadership
- Receive a certificate of attendance
The course can also form part of your CPD portfolio and be used for re-validation in nursing.
The one-day course includes time to work with the team and receive advice on getting started with a project, as well as covering:
- An overview of QI and patient safety
- The IHI Model for Improvement
- Testing changes using Plan Do Study Act (PDSA)
- Using measurement and data for improvement
- The human side of change
- Leading for change
We hope that you will take the opportunity to attend the one-day course and join the ASPH QI Academy, and that you will encourage members of your team to do the same.
ASPH QI Academy One-Day Course – 9am-4pm, Ashford Education Centre
To book your place on any of the dates below and join the academy please email email@example.com
New 2023 QI Academy Training Dates Available NOW!
- Wednesday 1st March – fully booked
- Wednesday 26th April
- Tuesday 20th June
- Thursday 17th August
- Tuesday 10th October
- Tuesday 12th December
What did participants say about the QI Academy?
“I found the QI day very motivational and it definitely gave me a lot to think about and different ways of looking at problems and quality”
“It is a fantastic study day and I think everybody should get the chance to attend, it challenges you to think differently”
“Great day – full of optimism and opportunity”
“I came back to my place of work enthused with ideas, which I have already started working on”
“I found the day extremely beneficial with excellent content and pace.”
“It was really good to step outside my usual daily work and focus on improvement and learn new skills as well as have the opportunity to learn from the others in the group.”
“I walked away feeling empowered.”
“The study day was one of the most informative and helpful study days I have attended, in fact in my career full stop!”
To book your place on any of the dates and join the growing ASPH QI community please email: firstname.lastname@example.org