Become a member of the ASPH QI Academy
- Would you like to make improvements in patient experience and patient safety?
- Would you like to know more about QI?
- Are you in a leadership role or you would like to be in the future?
- Do you have an idea for a change?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then the ASPH QI Academy is for you. You can join the academy by attending our one-day course designed to give you an understanding of quality improvement theory and the practical skills to get started with QI.
By joining the QI Academy you will:
- Become a member of a community of QI champions and connect with others
- Build your core skills in improvement, patient safety and leadership
- Receive a certificate of attendance
The course can also form part of your CPD portfolio and be used for revalidation in nursing.
The one-day course includes time to work with the team and receive advice on getting started with a QI project, as well as covering:
- An overview of QI and patient safety
- The Model for Improvement
- Testing changes using Plan Do Study Act (PDSA)
- Using measurement and data for improvement
- The human side of change
We hope that you will take the opportunity to attend the one-day course and join the QI Academy, and that you will encourage members of your team to do the same.
ASPH QI Academy One-Day Course
To book your place on any of the dates below and join the academy please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The QI Academy training dates are listed below:
Friday 29th November 2019 – 09:00 to 16:00; Seminar Room, Stephanie Mark’s Diabetes Centre, St Peter’s Hospital
Friday 31st January 2020 – 09:00 – 16:00; Room 2, Chertsey House, St Peter’s Hospital
Wednesday 1st April 2020 – 09:00- 16:00; Room 3, Chertsey House, St Peter’s Hospital
What some of our QI Academy graduates have said about the course:
‘It was fab and I have come away with lots of ideas!’
‘I found the day extremely beneficial with excellent content and pace.’
‘It was really good to step outside my usual daily work and focus on improvement and learn new skills as well as have the opportunity to learn from the others in the group.’
‘I walked away feeling empowered.’
‘The study day was one of the most informative and helpful study days I have attended, in fact in my career full stop!’
‘I will and have already suggested people should attend as it is Fab!’
To book your place on any of the dates and join the academy please email email@example.com